Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Technique Tag Tuesday


Here's a peek at what we did last night.
We had some fun making technique tags. Some were messy, some quick, some - not so much messy OR quick. All of them easy. Thanks for coming out Stampin' Friends.
If you missed it and are curious, this will happen again the last Tuesday in June with new technique tags. I'm planning on 5 tags instead of 8 from now on so we can finish at a decent time. Some people have to get up awfully early for work.

I hope your work can be balanced with some play today.


No comments:

Post a Comment