Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny







This is the closest I will get to a bikini. Isn't this fun? I'm thinking that to be more 'with it' there should be a tattoo somewhere. Yes, I am laughing at myself!
Hope you get a giggle too.

With the sunshine this morning, thoughts of summer came along and then I remembered this card from a few years ago. It's still fun but needs some bling! And maybe I wasn't too far off with that tattoo idea.

Hope you have a day that just overflows with creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment