Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Wednesday, October 8, 2014

SOMETHING A LITTLE DIFFERENT

Hi Everyone!
Many months ago I made up a book filled with gelli prints, as my base for an art journal. And there it sat, and sat. Fear of beginning, failure, what?
Yesterday, that ended, and this page developed. I'm not sure it's finished. For now, it is.  :)
Thanks to inspiration, from Wanda, I'm linking to ...


        

I love the new stamps from Quietfire Design- Wine is Sunlight plus several more, and on sale right now! You'll love them all.

For awesome inspiration, check out Wanda's blog.

Thanks for looking and I hope you have a beautiful, creative day!



3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Holly! I love the Gelli print background and the drawing of the grapes is just superb! The sentiment is very apt at this time of year as well! My grandfather used to make wine and early October is the right time for the harvest! Thanks for joining Sunday Sentiments! I hope you come back next week too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liking your page and good for you that you finally dare use your book. And what a great sentiment got to make a note of that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't you the sweetest!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your page is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete