Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Sunday, October 19, 2014

QUICK & EASY FALL PIN

Hi Everyone! With the fall colour still blazing all around us, I was inspired to make pins.
These were so easy!
The base is card stock- mine was yellow/orange gelli printed, but solid colour would work as well.
I stamped the leaves with Staz-on ink, then fussy cut around leaving a scant border.

Sorry for the glare- these are hard to photograph. I sponged on more colour, then filled the edge with a brown Sharpie. Once arranged onto the pin back, I coated it with Diamond Glaze.

Once dry, I had a little burst of colour for my fall wardrobe, purse or jacket. I had one to give to a friend as well, and I did.  :)

I hope you're having a fabulous day, and thank you for stopping by!



2 comments: