Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Wednesday, March 19, 2014

BEADS- ON A ROLL!


Rolled paper beads- I love them. ALL kinds of them-  magazine, newspaper, junk mail- any kind.
These were made with printer paper- I have a box of printer paper that has the holes along the sides, that you tear away after printing.

When on a car trip with DH driving, I like to have something to keep my hands busy.
Rolling paper beads works.

After painting them with gesso, some were watercoloured, and the rest had tiny torn strips of painted tissue paper glued on. Once dry, I brushed on pearl paint. All the beads were given a coat of Crystal Effects.
 
I love that they are irregular and imperfect.
Makes them more fun!
 
Thanks for looking today.
 


1 comment: