Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Monday, May 27, 2013

FABRIC PAINT & WATERCOLOURS

Yesterday, I showed a card using fabric paint to outline stamping. Today, I have a card that uses fabric paint to outline embossing. I embossed the cardstock with roses, then used gold fabric paint on all the raised lines and left it overnight to dry.

I painted the roses using metallic watercolours. By nature, they are sheer colour so many layers of paint were required. That also created depth. The beautiful calligraphy style of the Quietfire Design stamp finishes this elegant card. I'm really pleased with how this turned out and can see more of these in the future.
 
Thanks for  looking and  have a wonderful day!
 

2 comments:

  1. Would you believe me if I told you that I just had this folder out this morning. It's still one of my favorites. I love how your card turned out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly lovely. Thanks for posting Holly!

    ReplyDelete