Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Sunday, October 21, 2012

QUIETFIRE BLOG HOP WINNER & CARD

And the winner is....
 
Max, who said,
 
"These blocks are lovely. The stamps look great! Now I know how to use up my leftover stamp blocks. Thank you for the great idea."
 
Thank you Max, for joining us on the blog hop. From the Quietfire Style blog you can contact Suzanne and she will look after you.
 
I appreciate everyone stopping by for the hop and leaving such great comments.
 
 
 
Here is a card showing another beautiful Christmas stamp from Quietfire Design.
This single layer card was created by  masking off the sentiment, stamping the holly leaves and  sponging along the edge. The masking was removed and sparkle was added with a gel pen.
Easy  peasy and great for mailing.
 
 
Have a fantastic day and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. This is a very cool card Holly! Love the Holly and flourishes out the sides!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful I love a layered look on a one layer.
    Love the holly too.
    We are so lucky to have these wonderful stamps to create with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card Holly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Max. Thank you so much for drawing my name. (Happy Dancing!!!)

    ReplyDelete