Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Monday, October 1, 2012

MOMENTS TO REMEMBER

Hi Everyone! I hope you had a great weekend. We did! My Sis and her DH came to stay for a couple days and it was so nice. They leave in a couple weeks to go south for six months, so all the moments together are precious.
This card uses Quietfire Design stamps and distress inks. The frame from Happy Family Days was used to create the swirls in the background, then a variety of colours of distress ink were stamped over it using a circle die-cut fun foam stamp. It was trimmed and paired up with the sentiment and some decoration was added. Quick and easy, peasy.
 
Have a great day today and I hope you get to use that creative spark you have.
Thanks for looking!
 
 

2 comments: