Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Sunday, January 8, 2012

10 tips for the New Year

1. Start the new year off right by putting away all of the Christmas stuff strewn about in the haste to get your cards, gifts and last minute tags done. Make a goal to put away the previous project before you start in on the next one. If the first project isn't fully completed, put it and everything you need for it in a basket or large ziploc bag, and it will all be together when you do go to complete it.

Lyssa has graciously allowed me to post her great tips here. I copied the first one for you and the rest are here.
Check out her website while you're there- you won't be sorry.

I hope you enjoy this little 'share' today. Feel free to share any New Years' insight websites that caught your eye in the comments.

Thank you for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment