Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Wednesday, September 28, 2011

SECOND ANNIVERSARY @ COLOUR Q


Along with the beautiful colour palette, Colour Q has challenged all players to choose a previous Colour Queen's entry and case it. How fun! So, after what felt like a loooong time, I chose to case #79. You can see it here.  I love this card!
Here is my card for the challenge.
I hope you will go and check these out. So much to see on Colour Q, I know you'll enjoy it.

Thanks for visiting my little space on the web.
Have an amazing day!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely! Great take on the case and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Holly! Love your embossing on this card. Thanks for joining us for the two year anniversary at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! The embossing is great...

    ReplyDelete