Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Saturday, September 24, 2011

COLOUR Q TIME AGAIN

Look at these amazing colours- they are gorgeous!
Here's my card...
I was able to use the teeny tiny pearls for the small punched flowers. Love bling- even if it's teeny tiny.

Have a great weekend- enjoy that sunshine!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Holly! I love your layout and the lovely texture, so glad you played at colourQ this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Holly! I love how you used the colors and the different textures you created with embossing and stamping. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super beautiful card!! I love the teeny tiny pearls :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very lovely card. Is that designer paper? It's great looking.

    ReplyDelete