Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Thursday, February 3, 2011

SCRAPPY SAMPLE

The purpose of this card si to show you a stamp I made from rubber scrap. After pushing out the die cut stamps there is a frame of rubber left behind. I found pieces to cut new stamps from, using the Big dies and my Big Shot machine. I have some other stamps to show you as well.
As you can see, not all the stamps are fully whole. The flower on the top right mounted on wood, and circle on the acrylic block and the flower I used on the card above. They work well stamped just off the edge.  You can see on the small paper sample how they look inked up and stamped.
You could use the stamp with the dies, to compliment each other. I should have included the die cuts on my sample card....maybe next time.

Have fun with your scraps. This only the beginning of things you can do with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment