Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Saturday, September 11, 2010

RAZZLEBERRY SHIMMER

A  little Razzleberry goes a long way. A drop from the re-inker added to a couple drops of champagne shimmer ink-  and the poinsettia gets an amazing coat of bling. On this card, I added the shimmer mix with a brush after stamping it. Another way would be to sponge the mix onto the stamp- the look is a little different- I'll show you sometime, but it still has lots of shine.
Speaking of shine-the sunshine was fantastic today, and so warm. I hope there's a lot more to come.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment