Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Tuesday, September 7, 2010

NOT BLOGGING.... ORGANIZING

Right along wth creating, I love organizing. Recently, I took part in a technique swap and once the samples arrived, I needed to get them organized and blended in with samples I already had. The binder rings were no longer going to work, nor was the big binder. My solution for now, is what you see here.  I'm not sure if this is temporay- I'll just have to use it for awhile and see.
Believe it or not, this is many hours of work -printing the directions, trimming and taping. And I loved it!

Hopefully, I'll get some cards made up real soon and here for you to see. Now, that I'm all organized...... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment