Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Thursday, July 29, 2010

DH'S FAVE

So, I showed my hubby a few cards when I brought them upstairs to photograph. He's so awesome, he liked them all but this one was his favourite. In particular, he liked the embossing on the flower.
This flower is not a stamp, it's one of Stampin' Up!'s stencils. There are two others with the set and I really like them. I've seen the set in the new catalogue as well and they are on my "must have" list. It's actually one stencil and one mask. They coordinate beautifully. Of course they do- it's Stampin' Up!

I hope you have a wonderful day- creative on purpose or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment