Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Wednesday, July 7, 2010

ALMOST NEED SHADES

Crumpled Resist can be very bright or pastel or vintage- you choose by the colours and stamps you use. Fun stuff! Isn't any technique involving embossing powder fun?

If you have subscribed to my blog- first, let me say THANK YOU. I would ask that you check into my actual blog page once in awhile as well. Why? So that you can see any changes that may not show up in your email update.
I intend to leave class information on my blog now and when it's in the side bar, you may miss it if you are only getting updates by email.

I hope you have a wonderfully creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment