Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Tuesday, September 23, 2014

GIFT BAG CARD HANGERS

Hi Everyone!
Lately, I've been seeing gift bag card hangers, here and there online. With my fabulous Silhouette Cameo, I was able to make my own. 

Mine hang the card totally outside of the bag. Easy to attach to the bag, and easy to add and remove the card.

These are addictive!

I think this will do for now. :)

Until next time, thanks for looking!


Edited to add: this website has the dies to cut the hangers, if you can't cut your own-
http://soapboxcreations.blogspot.ca/search/label/card%20hanger%20die

5 comments: