Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Sunday, June 1, 2014

GELLI PRINT DECOUPAGE

Do you recognize this design? On my previous post, I showed you some printing I had done on some of my gelli prints, using leaves and my gelli plate. It made a great liner for this catch-all box I made for my youngest son. 

The top and sides of the box received gelli print paper too. Two sizes of squares, laid out and layered, glued down nicely onto the black painted cigar box. Some sanding to distress the edges, and clear sealer once everything was glued and dried. A few accents with gold craft paint finished off the box.
My awesome son said- "Thanks Mom- that's just what I needed!"  

I use printer paper, book pages, old phone book pages- you get the idea- for my gelli prints, so the pages are thin enough to decoupage beautifully.

Thanks for looking, and please stop by tomorrow for a new share!

No comments:

Post a Comment