Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Saturday, November 16, 2013

BROOKINGS, OREGON - BEAR ART

Recently, DH and I went on a two week road trip and it was wonderful!
November 2nd, found us looking for breakfast but what we found were bears.
Pharoah Bear was just one of many they have along the main street.
My friend Julia loves all things Egyptian, so we had to stop and get some pics for her, and us of course. :)
 
 
 
 
Isn't he a beauty? This is Brookings, Oregon, our last stop before going into California.
The Oregon Coast was amazing- absolutely beautiful.
Our youngest son advised us to go, so we did and he was right.
 
Remember, you can click on the photos to have them show larger.
 
Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!
 

1 comment:

  1. amazing! We saw a display of Mickey Mouse figures done all different ways in Washington, DC once, it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete