Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Friday, March 1, 2013

WHERE I'VE BEEN......CAN YOU GUESS?

We took a little vacation and before we left, I did a little eraser carving. Take note of the one on the bottom left.
I made a folder with GRACIAS stamped on them, one for each day we were there. I make them to put our housekeeping tip in each morning. DH puts it on the pillow and it's just a friendlier way to leave the tip. I did carve two styles of the GRACIAS as you can see on the folders.
We went to Akumal Beach Resort in Mexico. We absolutely LOVE it there.
This is the view from the lobby- only the beginning!
This lovely towel art was the first of the creations we came back to each day.
 
We were treated to complimentary champagne as well. Maybe because it was our fourth visit to the resort. It's our home away from home.  :)
 
Click on the link to see my tutorial for Quietfire Creations today. LINK
 
Thanks for stopping by and now I'm home again, I look forward to creating and sharing again.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Back! We missed you! Look at those bright colours! I can see why you love it there. *tired of the dull westcoast weather*

    ReplyDelete