Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Wednesday, February 1, 2012

INSPIRATION ROCKS

I hope you aren't tired of the tangles yet. The rock on the left was first sealed with Mod Podge, then I drew the tangles with my permanent marker. The base colour is the natural colour of the rock. The other rock is straight decoupage. I had a sheet of tangles laser copied, then I cut it up and podged it onto the rock. They will be useful as inspiration for tangle times, as well as just being decorative.

Don't forget to comment if you'd like to be entered into the draw for a necklace on Feb. 10. You can see them on the previous post.

I hope you enjoy some creative time today.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! You Never Cease to AMAZE me !!! Saw Karen's rock today! just WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete