Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Sunday, October 16, 2011

RED, WHITE & BLING

Silver glitter paper takes the place of rhinestones and delivers the bling. To make this card snail mail friendly, use regular double sided tape instead of foam tape under the punched ornament. Flatter card and just as nice. This card would also look great using blue or purple instead of red.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Again!!! LOVE it! not sure which one of these Christmas cards are my Fav!

    ReplyDelete