Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Thursday, July 28, 2011

COLOUR Q, COLOUR LOVE

I REALLY love the colour choices on the Colour Q challenge this week. The In Color palette from Stampin' Up! this year is so pretty and three of them are in this challenge. Here is my card -
Today, this card and its sentiment is for you. I appreciate your visit and your comments.
I hope you have a very HAPPY DAY.

7 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! Visiting from ColourQ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Nice job with the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't these colors fabulous? I love the color blocking you did with them and that sweet little butterfly to balance the sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful job ob the color blocking, something I never do well myself! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ColourQ this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! "Simply" beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Holly! I love everything you did with this card. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    I too love the new in-colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card! It reminds me of a quilt. And that butterfly is a perfect embellishment!

    ReplyDelete