Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Sunday, June 20, 2010

PUSHING WATERCOLOUR

While this card went together rather quickly, it did have a point where it was going in the garbage. I hated it! So, feeling I had nothing to lose, I pushed on with the watercolouring and eventually, I liked what I saw. It looks rather dull here but it has a beautiful sheen from vanilla smooch spritz. Yummy stuff!

The sun is shining- absolutely lovely.
Enjoy this wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment