Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Thursday, March 11, 2010

ATC Time




Artist Trading Cards. These 2.5 x 3.5 inch little cards are made for sharing. They are also a great way to change gears mentally and are a green craft. I love projects that recycle or repurpose and a lot of my ATC's do just that.
These ones are using bits from other projects I've done and I played a bit with doodling.
For me, ATC's are relaxing to make and so much fun to trade. A small group of us get together each month to create and trade our ATC's.
If you'd like to try them and want more information, you can find a lot online: Google-artist trading cards. I'm happy to try to answer any questions as well.
I hope you try them!


No comments:

Post a Comment